2016 Fossil Outage Forum
The 2016 Fossil Outage Forum Workshop on June 27 ï¿½ 29 at the Sheraton Memphis Downtown in Memphis, Tennessee.
The workshop will provide a forum for outage management peers to exchange experiences, best practices, and ideas related to current and emerging issues associated with outage planning and execution.
The meeting will begin on the afternoon of Monday, June 27, followed by a "meet and greet" reception in the evening. Workshop sessions will continue through the next day and will adjourn at 12:00 noon on Wednesday, June 29. Plans for the workshop agenda include:
- Presentations of outage case studies
- Presentations on outage scheduling, direct work studies, and the use of plant vending machines
- Review of a "state of the committee" survey covering such issues as the effect of environmental compliance on generation strategy and trends in outage expenditures and unit performance metrics
- Sessions on managing large environmental projects within an outage and on the effect of cost-reduction efforts on outage planning
- A roundtable discussion of success stories and lessons learned
The workshop registration fee for delegates from EUCG member utilities is $285. The fee for delegates from non-member organizations is $350. Registration includes meeting materials; the reception on June 27; and breakfast, lunch, and breaks while the workshop is in session. The deadline for workshop registration is Friday, June 10, 2016.
Hotel Reservation Information
To make a reservation at the Sheraton Memphis Downton, please contact the hotel directly at 901-527-7300 or visit the hotel's website.
If you have any questions or need any additional information, please feel free to contact Joyce Jackson at Cook-Jackson, Inc., by telephone at (512) 380-0878, by cell at (512) 965-0722, or by E-mail at email@example.com.