Welcome to the EUCG Nuclear Committee
The EUCG Nuclear Committee is a cooperating group of nuclear plant representatives. Their primary goal is to optimize costs and reliability performance of participating plants. Membership currently includes representatives of nuclear plants operating in the United States, Canada, China, France, Japan, Mexico, and Spain.
To achieve these objectives, the Nuclear Committee operates a database for comparing nuclear plant costs, staffing, and performance data. This database was originally developed in 1986 and it has come to be recognized as the best, most comprehensive source of nuclear plant data in the world. This database is updated annually and distributed to participating members. The database includes:
- Plant and Unit Performance and Cost Data
- Nuclear Operating Cost Data — Base and Outage
- Capital Cost and Capitalization Policy Information
- Staffing Information
All data is requested via a web-based program. Data is delivered to participants on a give-to-get basis via a web-based query and reporting tool.
To be the recognized nuclear industry source of business operations financial data and related benchmarking, used by member companies to improve plant and industry performance.
To serve the members and grow the organization by providing timely, relevant, and comprehensive cost data and the facility to network and resolve industry business operations financial issues to enable sustainable performance improvements in nuclear power.
Click here for the committee's Sample Report Package.
Benefits of EUCG Nuclear Committee Membership:
Click here for the Benefits of EUCG Nuclear.
Committee Guidance Documents:
Please log into the Nuclear Committee Members-Only pages to view this information.
Committee Membership Categories and Fee Structure:
|Nuclear Committee Fee Structure||Data Members*||Forum Members||Affiliate Members|
|EUCG Administrative Fee||$ 1,700||$ 1,700||$ 1,700|
|Nuclear Committee Fee||$ 4,300 + $ 450 per unit||$ 1,000 per owner||$ 4,300|
|Total Membership Fee||$ 6,000 + $ 450 per unit||$ 2,700||$ 6,000|
* Includes registration for one person attendance at each of the biannual workshops.
Data Members: Those members who provide data per the annual schedule.
Forum/Member Owner: Owners or co-owners who do not operate commercial plants
Industry Affilliate or Alliance Member: Related industry organizations or businesses
Committee Annual Planning Calendar:
EUCG Nuclear Committee Key Events and Deliverables
- Early Data Exchange
- Data is requested in January with results released in February
- CNO (Chief Nuclear Officer) Report
- CNO Report mailed to all participating company's Chief Nuclear Operating Officers in February
- Comprehensive Survey Detail
- Data is requested in January with data audited in March
- Spring Workshop
- 3-day meeting of all members in March/April
- Nuclear Integrated Information Database (NIID)
- NIID released to all participants in May with updated release in August
- Released to all participants with comprehensive data in report/graph format in June
- Fall Workshop
- 3-day meeting of all members in September/October
Current promotional materials for EUCG Nuclear Committee include: